The lymphatic glands (lymph nodes) are found in the throat area at the side of the neck, down the sternum, groin and armpits. The lymphatic fluid which circulates around the body collects wastes from the immune and digestive systems and delivers them to the bowels and kidneys for elimination. If the lymph nodes become congested this is due to an immune compromised condition, infection, inflammation or congestion.
- Homeopathic remedies for congestion are: Rhus Tox, Nux Vomica, Pulsatilla, Sulphur. Please see a Homeopath if you would like to further investigate the specific remedy for you
- Tissue salts such as Kali Sulph, Nat. Mur and Kali Mur are specific minerals to improve immunity and reduce lymphatic congestion
- Herbs such as Mullein, Fenugreek, Ginger, Echinacea, Andrographis, Licorice, Poke Root, Sarsparilla, Golden Seal and Olive Leaf help to restore immune function, build white blood cells, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, reduce fever and congestion, reduce the symptoms associated with a cold, cough or flu and also provide anti-oxidants to the immune and lymphatic system to cleanse the body of impurities.
- A supplement of Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc as these are important antioxidants for the health of the immune system and to reduce the amount of lymphatic wastes produced
- Cod liver oil is a remedy which is recommended because it has concentrated amounts of Vitamins A & D which help the immune system to be less sensitive in allergic conditions
Share the post "Swollen Lymph Glands"