The importance of the mind/body link is fundamental for a Naturopath to understand a patients condition holistically. Emotional problems can often be harder to address than physical complaints as they can affect us on a level that is difficult to pinpoint.
REASONS FOR LOW MOTIVATION
- If you have been enduring long term stress this can leave you feeling extremely depleted.
- Low motivation and positivity may also be due to a loss of passion and interest in your current situation
- Ill health
- Liver congestion
- Nervous irritability or adrenal exhaustion
- Holding onto extra weight
- Lack of exercising, no exercise means no endorphins (happy hormones in the brain)
- Nutritional depletion
- Feeling overwhelmed in your life
- Not fulfilling personal achievements
- Not honoring yourself to fulfill your dreams
- Inadequate rest and no time to recharge
- Unrealistic high expectations
- Side effects of pharmaceutical medications
MIND BODY THERAPIES
It may benefit you to make an appointment to see a life coach, a naturopath, a massage therapist or a counsellor. If you are open to energetic medicine then I would suggest that you consider making an appointment to see a therapist who can help you to pinpoint the cause of these feelings. Other options are:
- Spiritual healing
- Vibrational Essences
- Emotional release techniques
BE KIND TO YOURSELF
First and foremost the most important person in your world is you. Yourself and those around you will most benefit by the way you first treat yourself. The attitude you have towards yourself is your own responsibility. No one else can improve your situation, only you have the power to change your life. Be gentle with yourself and be the change you want to see in the world.
Take small steps to improve your situation and you will notice after a little time that you feel more at ease, happier and less tired. You may like to start by taking a walk at sunset, prepare a calming herbal tea such as Chamomile flowers, sit in a warm comfortable spot and open a book that contains joyful images or inspiring words. Then take it to another level by investigating wholesome food options, decide what it is that makes you feel fulfilled. Is it a hobby, an activity, holidays, friendship? Make a plan to acheive one of these things, it doesnt have to be anything grand, just by doing these small things eventually you will accomplish some of your goals and this combined with healthier lifestyle choices may help to reassure you that your life and happiness is in your hands.
SOME NATURAL MEDICINES TO HELP GET THE SPARK BACK IN YOUR LIFE:
- One common nutrient deficiency seen when the nerves are strung out is the family of B Vitamins, specifically B5 (to minimise the exhaustion of cortisol as it is a precursor to its production) and B6.
- Magnesium is a vital nutrient for feeding the nerves and muscles and is depleted easily during times of stress.
- Australian Bush flower remedies may help to take the edge off anxiety and promote a sense of wellbeing. Investigate Bush Flowere essences such as Black Eyed Susan, Bauhinia, Crowea, Dog Rose, Gymea Lily, Jacaranda, Paw Paw,and Southern Cross.
- Bach Flower Rescue Remedy may help to ease the burden of stress and tension caused by emotional trauma.
- The herbs St Johns Wort, Withania, Licorice, Siberian Ginseng, Magnolia, Zizyphus, Passionflower, Oats, Chamomile give strength, grit and integrity to the nerves while calming the stress responses.
Share the post "Low Motivation"