Cacao Mushroom Latte is a wonderful, wholesome alternative to coffee. It’s a delicious, healthy hot chocolate made with superfood ingredients. Easy to make and naturally sweetened. The cacao and maca give you a natural energy lift and keep you balanced and support adrenal health.
- 1 tsp mushroom powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp almond butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup dairy free milk (cashew, coconut, or almond milk)
- add mushroom powder, maple syrup, almond butter (optional), cacao powder, cinnamon, and sea salt to a small blender
- steam or heat dairy-free milk until hot and add to the blender
- blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until frothy and well blended, taste and adjust flavor as needed, serve
Share the post "Mushroom Cacao Recipe"