HAPPY & HEALTHY LIFE TIPS
Want to know more ways to make a happier, healthier and more vibrant you?
- Do something everyday that challenges you – Twenty seconds of fear or bravery is all you need. If you courageously confront fear for 20 seconds every single day, before you know it, you will be in a different head space. So make that call, ask that question, pitch that idea or do that challenge. Whatever it is that you want to do, I guarantee you that the anticipation of the event is far more painful than the event itself.
- Do something kind for someone else daily – Helping others is one of the greatest joys in life. It doesnt need to be scheduled into your day, a spontaneous and simple gesture is the key here. Helping others helps you to connect deeper with those you help and humanity in general, it clarifies what is important and what is not in life.
- Go to bed early and rise early – Lowered cortisol (stress hormones) is one really positive side effect of this practice and is the ultimate anti-aging, self love ritual. Research shows that early to bed and early rises are more proactive and more likely to anticipate problems and minimise them efficiently. Other benefits of going to bed early include – being a better planner, improved general health, better sleep quality, and being more optimistic, satisfied and conscientious in your day.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night – Quality sleep, not tossing and turning, is as crucial as drinking water to hydrate. A healthy sleep routine is also linked to increased memory, longer lifespan, decreased inflammation, increased creativity, attention and focus, decreased fat, lower stress, decreased dependance on stimulants in the diet and decreased risk of depression.
- Replace warm showers with cold ones – why? – Cold water immersion radically facilitates mental and physical wellness. When practiced regularly, it provides long lasting benefits to the immune, lymphatic, circulatory and digestive systems which will improve the quality of your life. Start with your regular warm shower and for the last 60 seconds turn the shower taps to cold and let the cold water invigorate your body, mind and soul.
Share the post "Happy Life Tips"