Chia pudding is a versatile breakfast or snack option. You can dress it up or down with additional ingredients for a nourishing and delightful meal. Jam packed full of flavour, healthy oils and vitality. Make ahead of time and store it in the fridge for convenience. Kids love it too!
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- honey or maple syrup
- pinch salt
- Whisk all ingredients in a container.
- Cover, shake, refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, it will be nice and thick.
- The pudding will keep 4-5 days
refrigerated, portion into individual
containers & place lid on top.
- Optional toppings -nut butter, chopped fruit,
dried berries, nuts, seeds, hemp seeds,
cacao nibs, chocolate chunks,
Share the post "Chia Pudding Recipe"